Re: A Meeting with a Mission

Hi,

John Williams wrote:
> The (tentative) date and time is 05:00 (UTC) on Saturday August 11.

Afraid the timezone issue puts me out of service for this one - it'll be
6 or 7 AM in France at this stage. Plus, next Saturday I will be in the
mountains, cut off from the world (not even cell-phone coverage!).

I would like to continue working on (and improve) the infrastructure the
marketing team & the foundation provides for user groups, and work to
get that critical mass where the grass-roots effect will take hold -
where GNOME user groups finally feel empowered to start spreading GNOME
without asking our permission.

Cheers,
Dave.

--