Re: Re-inventing the GNOME Marketing team

Hi,

Talking about actions...

We from GNOME-BR are going to start mapping organizations (govern,
companies, ngo, universities, etc) in Brazil which use GNOME desktop.
Of course our idea is not to map everything but at least some good
ones.

I'm sure Brazil is one of the biggest users of GNOME in the world so I
think we'll find quite many successful (small|medium|large) cases
there. :-)

Cheers!

--lucasr

2007/4/24, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>:

Hi,

Ken VanDine wrote:
> Let's organize a brain storming session to get the ball rolling.

> How does a IRC meeting sound?

I'm happy for people to have an IRC meeting if it will result in actions
with names beside them. I'm not convinced that a freeform brainstorming
session will generate that, though - I don't think I'll be attending any
IRC meeting, but if one is held, and comes up with a concrete
actions/names list, I'll happily abide by that. Feel free to add my name
to actions that you think I'm doing already too - if there is anything I
can't do and want to off-load, I'll take responsibility for doing that.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary