Re: Re-inventing the GNOME Marketing team

Hi,

Ken VanDine wrote:
> Let's organize a brain storming session to get the ball rolling.

> How does a IRC meeting sound?

I'm happy for people to have an IRC meeting if it will result in actions
with names beside them. I'm not convinced that a freeform brainstorming
session will generate that, though - I don't think I'll be attending any
IRC meeting, but if one is held, and comes up with a concrete
actions/names list, I'll happily abide by that. Feel free to add my name
to actions that you think I'm doing already too - if there is anything I
can't do and want to off-load, I'll take responsibility for doing that.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary