Re: About The GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initative

Le lundi 23 avril 2007, à 11:56, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 09:45 +0100, Joachim wrote:
> [snip]
> > I only found out there was a new design for the control panel by
> > chance,
>
> This is really an issue for the release-team, I think. They might have
> ideas about how to keep documentation writers updated about UI and
> feature changes during that part of the schedule. Please do contact them
> at release-team gnome org  They want to help you.

+1.
Elijah is trying to fix this (based on an idea from Shaun):
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-April/msg00094.html
Help and ideas are welcome.

> >  and I only found out it was pulled from 2.18 at the last minute by
> > chance.
> [snip]
>
> Yes, the documentation list really should have been informed about this.
> But mistakes do happen.

gnome-doc-list got informed about this:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2007-February/msg00035.html

Vincent