Re: About The GNOME Mobile & Embedded Initative

On 4/21/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:

No relation between the people working on the wgo revamp andthe
organizations supporting the launch of GMAE. Or do you see a link?
Please explain.

Perhaps Thilo means that there should have been.
GMAE changes the scope of GNOME quite dramatically, if I understand it correctly (I'm not sure I do -- the page at http://www.gnome.org/mobile/ is heavy on jargon and buzzwords and low on telling me stuff).
It makes me quite glad I've only done a half-arsed job on the new wgo About section so far, as this means it needs rewriting.