Re: Wow - look at the KDE news volume

Jeff Waugh a écrit :
<quote who="Dave Neary">

Dave, you have to be a bit more discerning. :-) How realistic do you think
those numbers are, considering your experience with our press coverage? It
doesn't seem right, surely? Needs more investigation, right? Perhaps I can
illustrate my point with a more robust comparison:

So, from a quick glance, it looks like is a news source for, (for example) is not.

The lesson, it appears to me, is that we should be looking for ways to have community news sources on No?