Re: Wow - look at the KDE news volume

Jeff Waugh a écrit :
<quote who="Dave Neary">

http://www.google.com/trends?q=gnome%2Ckde&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all

Dave, you have to be a bit more discerning. :-) How realistic do you think
those numbers are, considering your experience with our press coverage? It
doesn't seem right, surely? Needs more investigation, right? Perhaps I can
illustrate my point with a more robust comparison:

  http://www.google.com/trends?q=kde%2Cgnome%2Cfirefox%2Cmysql

So, from a quick glance, it looks like dot.kde.org is a news source for news.google.org, gnomedesktop.org (for example) is not.

The lesson, it appears to me, is that we should be looking for ways to have community news sources on news.google.com. No?

Cheers,
Dave.

Cheers,
Dave.