Re: SWiK-Source released

I think the Java backend would have been a problem, but as Sun are also open sourcing the Java Environment (which is happening as wer speak) it will really be truly open in time to come.

P.S

Jeff Please add me to Planet GNOME my details:-

Name: Lee Tambiah
site url:http://www.ossgeeks.co.uk
site feed:http://www.ossgeeks.co.uk/?feed=rss2