Re: wgo 2.16.1 timeline

wgo 2.16.1 task plan updated:
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)DevelopmentTimeline/attachments/2161wgorevamp.html

CHANGELOG

* Deadline for the CMS selection extended until October 17th (one month
from now). If the selection process coordinated by Gergerly gets to a
conclusion by then, great. If not, we will make a choice anyway in order
to assure the 2.18 release.

* More time provided also to the look&feel tasks.

* i18n requirements tasks dropped since Translator X never got a real
name. We will go ahead with http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Localization

WHAT'S NEXT IN 2.16.1

1 Agree http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure (very important)

2 Agree http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Navigation

3 Agree http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel

4 Choose CMS

We are delayed. In the meantime we need to launch the 2.18 specific
tasks, many of them are completely independent from the 2.16.1 stuff. We
need coordinators for http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals , otherwise
we will be creating a very nice but empty box.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv