Re: marketing-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9

> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:02:05 +0200
> From: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
> Subject: wgo homepage structure
> To: "Marketing-list gnome org" <Marketing-list gnome org>
>
> Lee is doing a nice work with components and pages structures at
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LayoutPlanning
>
> Have a look to this no-look&feel proposal of wgo homepage structure:
> http://www.leetambiah.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads/layoutPlanHome0.3.svg
>
> Tip: open it with Inkscape or similar, since Evince or similar won't
> show the comments around the image.
>
> --
> Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://guadec.org

Layout Planning has been updated regarding recent commnents there is now a version 0.4.

http://www.leetambiah.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads/layoutPlanHome0.4.svg

Open the above link in browser then save page to download file.

My apologies I for not sending any update son this list, I appear to be having issues posting, I hope this msg comes through now!