wgo site map and navigation

After applying the use cases and taking out the sections that will go to
other subsites, the wgo site map proposed has changed RADICALLY:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure

Please put the proposed site map under heavy attack with questions, use
cases and anything that might come to your perverse mind.

For those of you lazy to click, the sections proposed are:

Take the Tour - Products - Success Stories - Get Started - Get Involved
- About

Intended improvements over previous versions:

- Focus on introducing GNOME and serving to a first/basic contact.

- Avoiding duplication of content between wgo and subsites. Many use
cases starting in wgo are now quickly directed to the appropriate
subsite.

- Moving to a primary level our (planned) rock stars: tour, products,
success stories couldn't be so buried if we want them to be relevant.

- No third level, all wgo pages should be accessible in 1 or 2 clicks
from the home. No need to use a breadcrumb bar or special navigation.

Note that this wgo requires extra work in the subsites linked from the
General navigation bar: news.gnome.org, projectsgo, supportgo,
developergo and communitygo need to be created/modified. Not that big
deal, a single gateway page could work for each in 2.18 as a worst case
scenario.

See http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Navigation for more information about
these proposed subsites and also for the proposed wgo primary
navigation. I will wait for feedback before going through the wgo
secondary navigation.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv