Re: WGO Revamp: Look and Feel

Andreas Nilsson wrote:

Lee Tambiah had a idea about placing the small banners, where they would go into the right side of the page.
http://www.leetambiah.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads/layoutPlanHome0.5.svg
Might be a good idea, as we could place as many/few eye-grabber as we feel like for the moment. That would allow us to not link to really old stuff when we're low on articles or be hindered by lack of space in case we have 4 campaigns running at the same time.

Ah okay cool! That's a good idea.

Hm, perhaps it's better to keep comments like this in the wiki...I'll put this one there later today.

Ahh, fwiw I find it easier to follow the list - after I sent my email last night I found a whole new maze of wiki notes. :-/

~m