Re: WGO Revamp: Look and Feel

Hi :o)

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 14:13 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="M��Duffy">
>
> > http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)LooknFeel/attachments/mizmo-wgo-mock-1.png
>
> Full of awesome. I really dig this.

It certainly is !

It's probably silly of me to mention this, but I suppose the second
navigation bar will just fit nicely somewhere.

> > ** planet GNOME mini feeds - maybe the subject lines of the most-recent
> > posts on planet GNOME including little mini hackergotchis.
>
> (This would be a feed of news sources, rather than personal blogs, but all
> the same in technical terms.)

Agreed, but discussion ongoing...

So, on the subject of pretty sites, is there any chance of anybody
making live.g.o not ugly (Jeff?) ? I still feel it is rather
important...

Love, Karderio.