Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes

Hi,

and thanks very much! :-)

Just a few notes:

 * There's no need to have a installation page. The index page of
   http://www.gnome.org/start/2.16/ will list ways to install
   2.16 and this is also where most people expect it.

   (And, in fact, we should move the installation paragraphs before
   the release notes paragraph: Right now, people click on download so
   we should present 'downloads' first. I can make the index page if
   necessary.)

 * We don't need no seperate 'getting involved' page: Many people will
   understand that this is our equivalent of a "Please donate" request,
   and don't open the page.
   We can make a paragraph in the 'Looking forward' page. A first
   draft is available in the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoEighteenRoadmap

 * The name 'frontpromo' was meant to be internal. Would it be too much
   work to rename the page? Please? Maybe 'frontpage' or 'index',
   whatever. Just not 'promo'.

 * The roadmap page seems to be a copy of the features page. Maybe it
   should be removed as well?

I assume you can help us here, too? If you're too busy doing other
things, please let us know.

Btw, I try to get all the missing images (figures) together.

Cheers,
Claus