Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes

Le jeudi 31 août 2006, à 22:37, Brent Smith a écrit :
> Ryan Paul wrote:
> >The guys on the marketing list urgently need the release notes converted
> >to Docbook so that the translators can get started. I'm sure they will
> >be very happy to have your assistance. I've CC'd this message to them so
> >they will know you are interested.
> >
> >-- Ryan
> >

> >On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 11:15 -0600, Brent Smith wrote:
> >>I'll be glad to help in migrating the release notes to docbook, if
> >>that's necessary.  Also, I can generate a PDF version as well.
> >

> Ok, please let me know where the final version of the release notes are
> on the wiki that I should work from and where I can commit them to.
>
> I can probably do this by midnight MST on Friday night (I have to work
> most of the day tomorrow).
>
> Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Hi Brent,

Of course this is acceptable :-)
You can find the release notes at [1]. The screenshots are not done yet,
but they will be done in time.

It should go in the gnomeweb-wml module in www.gnome.org/start/2.16/notes
(or maybe directly in www.gnome.org/start/2.16, Claus?). You can look at
the 2.14 directory to get an idea of how it was done before.

Thanks!

Vincent

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes#head-6389bd7caa86591057b77ee81f92a3eed2b186ab

--