Re: GNOME Logo Branding Guidelines Concerns

2006/10/29, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>:
Thilo, nothing personal but I disagree again.  ;)

I just want to have this clear, so that we can move forward. And I
think if we have made this point clear, many regional sites can do the
same and we can link to a consensus (should then be in the wiki). I
don't really care about the look so much as long as we can close this
issue soon.

Thilo

--
Blog: http://vinci.wordpress.com