Re: Gnome.org Design Suggestion

Hi Talat!

Hey, this looks good. We are in the process of defining the look&feel
for the new wgo, you can see the drafts at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel

If you aim to be an official GNOME subsite at some point we will
"impose" a General navigation bar at the very top of your template, so
you are connected to the rest of GNOME subsites with this common
elements. The rest is entirely up to you. In the meantime, can you
please put a visible link to www.gnome.org? Most GNOME subsites are
missing it, which is a shame.

One comment, the GNOME logo needs to follow
http://live.gnome.org/BrandGuidelines . The foot is ok, but "GNOME"
needs to be in the original font. Thank you.

I like the fact of seeing small little faces, it gives a very nice human
touch. We are planning to have little faces also in the wgo homepage.

Also interesting that you use these del.icio.us and digg links in the
news. I have seen them in other places. Do people use them? Do you think
we should consider them in our official news?