talking about Plone...

Hi,

I've been following your discusion about the adequate CMS for the new
Gnome web, and I really like the Plone idea.

I'm Maria Soler, a participant of WSOP this year. Although I haven't
developed for Plone, I've been developing with Python with other
projects (https://lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/projects/civtat/) and I find it
really easy to learn and powerful at the same time.
As a user, I've been using Plone for more than a year and  it is
user-friendly and has a lot of facilities to customize and administrate
if you have the right role to do it.

If help is needed I would like to be involved in the project  :)

Regards,

- Maria