Re: [Fwd: GnomeWeb 2.18 goals]

<quote who="Quim Gil">

>       * projects.gnome.org - GnomeWeb/ProjectsPages . I want to update
>         this page and see if we find a 2.18 solution that satisfies
>         Jeff.
>       * support.gnome.org . Hopefully Luke will want to take on this.
>       * community.gnome.org . Hopefully a "GNOME is people" fan will
>         want to take on this.

I have to send the "fighting subdomain disease" email in response to this.
What is all this stuff? Why does it need a subdomain?

How is projects.gnome.org back on the agenda at all?

Is support.g.o meant to be the subdomain 'version' of gnomesupport.org? Why
make it a subdomain at all?

What on earth is community.gnome.org? Why wouldn't wgo be representative of
the community in some way? Why does it need Yet Another Subdomain?

- Jeff

            ...                           *bounce*bounce*bounce*