Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

--- Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:

> Andreas and I have been working on improving the
> "Why choose GNOME"
> leaflet for the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in London,
> UK. So far, we have
> come up with the following draft:
> <http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/whygnome.pdf>.
>
> We're now looking for comments on the text to make
> it more fun and
> interesting. It's probably worth noting the
> prospective audience will
> probably be IT managers and small developers.

"for end-users, users, " ? (first para)

I'd indent the paragraphs with smaller icons so the
left margin of all text lines up.

That's the proofreading. Not sure about the fun part.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html