Re: GNOME Posters for Open Day at linux.conf.au

Hi,

If you are referring to the posters located here:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial

could someone please fix the typo on the "Preferred Language" poster
before printing it?  It currently says "Our translators do a hard
work..."  We want to let them know that our proofreaders do too.  ;)

Thanks,
Rosanna