Re: wgo Tour: which pages?

Right. Proposal of 10 pages for the tour (no wording yet, just
concepts):

 1. Simply Powerful Desktop - easy to use, manage and make it yours
 2. Essential Tools - the official set + the big gtk collection
 3. GNOME software also on Windows & Mac
 4. Multilingual & international - the software and the support
 5. Usable, Accessible, Standards, Quality
 6. Shipped by... distros, olpc, 770 & embedded
 7. Deployments out there
 8. Development platform
 9. Community, Foundation, companies, events
 10. Free! and open to you

The problem I see with http://www.gnome.org/tour/C/index.html is that is
a descriptive, quite realistic and complete tour. I think we need
something more brief and distilled, showcasing the most exciting
benefits/features GNOME has to offer.

The GNOME stars need to be in this tour - who are they?

It's also an opportunity to bring out the best slogans we have created -
which are they?

I mean, the tour is already there. Somewhere, it's just a matter of
discovering it.