Re: Suggest new section for GnomeJournal: "Featured Application"

Thilo,

The problem is always finding people to write the articles in order to
be able to continue doing these features.  Currently, we're happy to get
anything and we set it up in a flattened fashion.  It's very difficult
to theme journal because you don't know who will volunteer.

What I usually do is pick a victim/topic.  I think is an interesting
read and then I go out and find someone to write it.  If we can find
more writers then I might be more inclined.  As it is, we have to skip
months if the team is busy with their personal lives.

Thanks,
sri

--
Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>