Re: Suggest new section for GnomeJournal: "Featured Application"

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 17:50 +0100, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> We
> also should be able to reuse these articles on www.gnome.org (so again
> and issue of licenses).

wgo has a GNOME Products section and a Case Studies section. In both
cases we could colaborate with the GNOME Journal, being the
"scoop" (kind of) published first in the journal and then being reused
in wgo.

The problem is that we might end up with a lot of duplicated content,
though. Maybe the solution is to generate complementari content: in wgo
we have a short description of a product or a case study and then the
full story is available in the journal.

Let's have always in mind that wgo will be translated to many languages:
the shorter the content the better, followed by good links to other
resources.