Re: "Historical" Content

Am Freitag, den 31.03.2006, 12:41 -0500 schrieb Luis Villa:
> (1) it would be great to have our own 'history' page as well. Maybe
> you could spearhead that when you've collected this material?
I'll definitely do that, as soon as I have some material. Currently I'm
giving some old RedHat/Debian releases a try, so I can do some fake
"fallback"-screenshots of older releases of GNOME, just in case nobody
can provide genuine shots. But a genuine screenshot (photo of a monitor)
of the very first compiled and running version would be awesome.

> (2) You might write glynn foster directly; he found lots of great
> stuff for his 101 things you should know about gnome talk at GUADEC.
Thanks for the pointer. I will contact him.

> (3) gnome.org/start/(release number) has screenshots for most of the
> 2.x releases.
I will take the 2.0 screenshot from there and forward it to O'Reilly.

Thank you and regards,

Josh