Re: "Historical" Content

(1) it would be great to have our own 'history' page as well. Maybe
you could spearhead that when you've collected this material?
(2) You might write glynn foster directly; he found lots of great
stuff for his 101 things you should know about gnome talk at GUADEC.
(3) gnome.org/start/(release number) has screenshots for most of the
2.x releases.

HTH-
Luis