Website

Hi,

As some of you know, the board has talked about how the website should be handled, and the best answer we have is "someone should do it". So we're officially looking for a someone - and all offers are on the table. If you want to install a custom CMS, you'll have to debate it with the sysadmins, but if you think www.gnome.org should move to Drupal, then please fire ahead, use the beta.guadec.org drupal install and start migrating/writing content. If you come up with something better than what we have, it will become www.gnome.org.

Let me know if you are interested in leading this up, and I will try to connect people as best I can to get things done.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary