Re: release notes: first draft

Hi,

> > plugins are not available. The GNOME 2.14 distribution does not itself
> > contain these non-free components."
>
> Actually better yet
>
> "contain or endorse"

I'd be completely fine with this standpoint.

However, not everyone in the GNOME community necessarily agrees with
this.  I got *a lot* of requests to add an mp3 recording profile to
gnome-media.  Historically, I've always refuted these requests because I
agree that GNOME should not be endorsing them.

But the dam might crack at some point :)

Thomas

Put something real to me