Re: Experiences with these CMSs

I believe "Our current hacky system" is not an option. The work that
implies to make the current system match the requirements is probably
much bigger than picking the most appropriate CMS and tune it to our
needs (and contribute the improvements to the project).

For the current release the critical point, I think, is what we expect
to do with translations. As said, fitting all the requirements now is
pretty difficult for any CMS, also for the current system. I expect a
negotiation, and it would be good to have "authorised negotiators" from
the translators team. Anyone here? Is Danilo our man or who?

The decision must be made also having in mind the context for next
releases. Aspects as user integration with other web tools we are using,
integration of eCommerce/donation system and CRM tool are also relevant.

El dl 24 de 07 del 2006 a les 10:48 +0200, en/na Murray Cumming va
escriure:

> Hopefully "none of these CMSs" (or "Our current hacky system"), is an
> option. It should be considered in case even the best CMS is not good
> enough , or is unlikely to ever meet our needs.

"ever" is a tricky term in the context of programming.  ;)