Re: Experiences with these CMSs

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> The decision must be made also having in mind the context for next
> releases. Aspects as user integration with other web tools we are using,
> integration of eCommerce/donation system and CRM tool are also relevant.

Neither of those things (including the CMS itself) has to be part of how we
approach and maintain wgo. I think that's a red herring requirement.

- Jeff

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's