Re: Writing the 2.16 release notes (and press release)

I want to help producing release notes and press releases more friendly
and effective for our user targets and journalists. What do we explain
and how, how do we show them in wgo and the projects subsites. How we
use screenshots, and screencasts. Also how these materials are
advertised afterward.

I'm pretty busy this month but I will have time to contribute in August.