Re: Writing the 2.16 release notes (and press release)

On 7/22/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi there,

We're looking for a small group of volunteers to handle the writing of
the release notes for GNOME 2.16. There's no need to be a technical
person for this. Really.

Murray, and then Davyd have been leading this effort for past releases
and might have some very wise advises to share (and maybe they'll want
to lead again?).

So, I guess that's it. Ideally, we'd find one volunteer soon and she/he
will be able to find other people to help :-)

Oh, I nearly forgot about it: there's also the press release. Claus and
Corey have been heroes there, but I don't know if they have time to
continue...

Vincent

I can help, but I am not free until Wednesday to work on this.

Corey