Re: request for auditing drupal

Clearly. It was just an example to show that more detail is better than
just writing "yes it can do it". Beyond a checklist, the audit should
give an overview of the CMS's features for those not familiar with it,
and a base for comparison with other candidate CMSs (hopefully there
will be other candidates).

Greg