Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great

On 17 Jul 2006, at 11:36, Gergely Nagy wrote:

Yet, if you said "I think it applies more to Josh than Harrison", I
would have to go and look up who they really are. But if you said "I
think it applies more to the admin guy than the programmer", I could
easily say yes, you are right :)

That's just a question of familiarity though... the whole point is that you should get to know your personas as well as you know your friends. Of course, that's why it really helps to include photos... some companies even encourage you to pin the persona photos on your cubicle wall so they're always in your thoughts when you're writing or designing stuff :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team