Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great

Hey,

Santiago Roza wrote:
> On 7/14/06, Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster sun com> wrote:
>
>> I even started on some profiles, with a more 'human' aspect [1] -
>> http://live.gnome.org/JoshWilliams
>> http://live.gnome.org/HarrisonJacobs
>

> and what's the difference between these two and the ones we had
> before, other than having a random "human" name and a face (both
> american btw), a similar job, a similar age, and very similar needs?
> :)

I think having a name and a face is amazingly useful - helps people to
visualize the types of people they are and what their lives might
involve. I didn't know about the other Personas wiki page [if it even
existed then], otherwise I would have taken those profiles, added some
pictures and names.

Glynn