Re: The relation with gnomefiles.org

Hi,

On 7/14/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
We have this potential goal for the GNOME 2.18 release: Setting an
official relation with gnomefiles.org -
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals

Long in coming but well here we are :) +1

Eugenia Loli, gnomefiles.org maintainer, found it herself and he
contacted me. She is happy to help.

Sweet

Can you please provide thoughts for an optimal collaboration with a
gnomefiles.org?

The reason folks troop to (and I am sure Eugenia will have stats for the "trooping") gnomefiles.org is that it is a single shop for Gtk based software which is pretty adequately classified. The current things we might consider doing are:

o Provide a clearer visual recognition of software/application type vis-a-vis license or in simpler terms categorise apps based on license also
o Classify apps on gnomefiles.org a bit more intuitively
o Get some feedback loop in place for the apps on gnomefiles

:Sankarshan

--
You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;