Re: The relation with gnomefiles.org

Ok, I made the change on gnomefiles regarding licenses. I have simplified the licenses drop-down box a lot. There are only 4 non-Free licenses choices now, and if one of these is picked, it will show up on its public page with red characters indicating that this is not Free Software. Examples: http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=858
http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=1143
I had to make the changes on existing non-Free apps listed on gnomefiles by HAND (please don't ask for more changes on this, it was painful to do it by hand and I already broke a few app entries trying to comply with this). There is a good chance that I have missed 5-6 of them though. If you see one, please email me and I will make the change for them too manually.

Gergely, I will send you later privately the DB schema of the "versioning" table, which is the one that needs to integrate with DOAP.

thx,
Eugenia