Re: Personas

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 19:30 -0300, Santiago Roza wrote:
> On 7/14/06, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:
>
> > I wanted to add a link or so
> > to your mail for credit but somehow never got to do it.
>

> dude i was just kidding, it's not like i expected "credit" for 20
> lines of text  :)
>
> anyway thanks for moving it into the wiki, but i don't think it will
> be of any use: seems like the intended  "personas" are nothing like
> user profiles, but random short stories with no particular marketing
> value  :)

Please either read about Personas online or wait until they're more than
half-done. They can be of immense value to our marketing efforts,
including in product development, research, and advertising.

The bits that seem random to you are bits that make them feel like real
people, which helps people to identify with them and meet their needs.
Ignore those parts if they don't help you personally.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com