Re: [Fwd: Exhibitor Magazine Honors LinuxWorld San Francisco 2005 for its Attendee Traffic Density]

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 08:23 +0000, Glynn Foster wrote:

> Sounds like a good plan - I'll be up at OSCON too this year. Maybe
> there's some spare tshirts from GUADEC that we can hand out?

Although we had 710 GUADEC and 710 GNOME t-shirts in Vilanova, most of
them were given & sold during the conference, and the rest was donated
to representants of local groups from several countries. There are no
more spare tshirts.

There are GNOME bags (we bought 1000, thinking precisely on post-GUADEC
marketing). GNOME Hispano and the local group seed took 100 each. Maybe
you want to negotiate something with them.

However, the cost of each bag was 12€. I mean, it is ok to give them to
focused targets but I don't think they are to be given away just like
that. The reason why we bought more and donated to the local groups was
to find a way to get some income for local activities by selling the
bags at a reasonable price.