Re: wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

<quote who="karderio">

> Sorry, but I just can't help myself :) I'd just like to mention Django [1],

Django is a framework for writing web software not a ready-made CMS solution
for hosting the GNOME website. It would require us to write, maintain and
support a complete web application ourselves, which is definitely something
we should strive to avoid in this process.

- Jeff

   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message
                   Transmission Protocol!'" - Raph Levien