Re: 2.16 slogan and banner

It looks too "regular" for being a cutting edge release. An even/higher number of icons will probably provide a more dynamic feeling.

As for the icons we'll use. As other guys mentioned earlier, should we
use Gnome icons or Tango icons? At least for the ones each share, like
folders etc.

Also should we decide on a list of apps we'll want to include? I chose
those ones, but should we only focus on new stuff added or point out
the default stuff?

--
Panos Laganakos