Re: Getting GNOME banners created

On 8/10/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
<quote who="Corey Burger">

Could we avoid the "Official Desktop of Happy People" thing? It really isn't
a very positive message... Given that it doesn't say anything about GNOME, I
have to judge it on brand expression - I'm really not sure this is something
we actually want to say.

- Jeff

Avoided. Strong words were said to me by the always bitter Brandon
Hale and those words were listened to. However, I see no ya or nay on
the other poster idea i presented.