Re: Getting GNOME banners created

Corey Burger wrote:
Hey all,

Jorge and I are headed to LWE:SF next week and I discovered that we
have no banners. I thus decided to take this into my own hands and get
one printed. However, I need feedback on the attached file within 3
hours, in order for them to get it printed by Monday, for me to go.

Corey
The feedback I received on that smiley illustration since I did it last year is that it looks "scary" and "weird". Might be good to consider something else. There are a bunch of nice-looking, scalable smileys in tango-icon-theme.
- Andreas