Re: wgo structure

Joachim, first of all don't worry if 'your' deadline is past. The site
structure is key and we will put on it the time needed.

Joachim said:
> My draft is just that, a draft, and only part of one
> at that.

I agree with Claus, instead of starting a draft from the ground we can
go to the draft structure Claus made months ago and update it to the
current scenario and priorities. We can implement the changes on the
"old" draft available at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure

I have some comments, I will add them to the wiki page.

>  My scenarios are these:

Same as in the structure map, we don't need to start from zero when we
have a list of scenarios to be updated at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/UseCases