Re: PROPOSAL Re: gnome app pages

El dc 09 de 08 del 2006 a les 00:25 +1000, en/na Jeff Waugh va escriure:

> Different slant -> How about we focus on creating product pages for the
> release suites (and their contents) for now, using them as a test bed for
> building out the catalogue later on?

I like the principle. I'm not sure about the details you have in mind
for the implementation, though.

GNOME 2.16 has 4 release suites (Desktop, Admin, Developer Platform and
Platform Bindings) and each suite has a bunch of... products. What
specifically do you think we should have ready for the current release?

This matches a very initial idea about the product pages I had almost
forgotten: they can be a support for the press release / release notes.
And a criteria to select the first product pages would be to pick those
products that will be remarked in the press release & release notes.

> It also means we can be 100% focused on "THE RELEASE" in both the web sense
> and GNOME sense. :-)

Oh yes.