PROPOSAL Re: gnome app pages

Proposal to make useful products pages without being divisive:

- We call the list "GNOME products"

- On the top of the "GNOME products" page we say: "Here is a list of
featured GNOME products. For a complete GNOME software map check
gnomefiles.org" We can provide other subsets of products: last release,
desktop, embedded... If you want to suggest a subset to be featured in
the current release tell us now.

- The marketing team and specifically the wgo maintainers decide what
projects we feature, like the GNOME Journal decides what articles they
publish. Products wanting to be listed must give a good reason, help
producing a cool product page and join the DOAP game in their website.
If you want a GNOME product to be featured in the current release tell
us now.

- Where are the limits? While http://live.gnome.org/GnomeCertification
is not ready, products listed need to accomplish at least one of these
conditions: 1) part of the current release, 2) maintained product at
bugs.gnome.org, 3) hosted in GNOME servers. GTK+ based could be a
condition even if not matching the previous ones (to be discussed when a
real GTK+ proposal comes, we are not going to choose any for this
release).

El dt 08 de 08 del 2006 a les 14:47 +0200, en/na Murray Cumming va
escriure: