Re: www.gnome.org - content, scope, structure

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

> El dc 02 de 08 del 2006 a les 15:00 +0100, en/na
> Joachim Noreiko va
> escriure:
>
> > What should wgo provide to a visitor?
>
> ... or what wgo wants visitors to provide.  ;)
>
> First we need to identify the visitors we want to
> satisfy best. Let's
> concentrate on
>
> * third party developers
> * public administrations
> * hobbyists
> * GNOME contributors
>
> (more: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/UseCases )

Ok, that looks like a good list.

> > [1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure
>
> I have to say I'm getting confused with "Joachim's
> rough draft version
> 1" and the rest of sections. Would it be possible to
> have an
> old-fashioned yet clear tree as in the Former
> proposal for New
> Structure ?

Will do.

> If I'm understanding what you suggest, I think you
> are going for a wgo
> with too many pages. I think wgo can be more useful
> concentrating
> information and linking wherever you can find more.

I've been away for a few days and the discussion here
seems to have spiralled out of control -- or at least
beyond my ability to follow it.
I can't do mailing lists. They confuse me.
So I have *no idea* what's been decided, and all I
know is that I'm about 5 days behind the target date
for my task.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html