Re: www.gnome.org - content, scope, structure

El dt 08 de 08 del 2006 a les 21:55 +0100, en/na Joachim Noreiko va
escriure:

> I can't do mailing lists. They confuse me.

It's been confusing, yes. Hopefully we are back on rails now.

> So I have *no idea* what's been decided, and all I
> know is that I'm about 5 days behind the target date
> for my task.

In fact all this discussion about the product pages affects only a tiny
branch of the wgo sitemap. We will have a "GNOME Products" page listing
several product pages (you don't need to define now at a sitemap level).
You could suggest where in the boring ;) sitemap tree live the GNOME
Products.

I have left some comments at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure . I can help you working
on this sitemap, since it is the current bridge between the concepts we
need to finish to define and the implementation we need to start to do.
Tell me what you want me to do.

BTW, I recommend all the goal coordinators to subscribe to the wiki
pages they are maintaining, so they know instantly about the updates.
Very useful, specially when mailing lists are confusing.  ;)