Re: gnome app pages (was confusingly Gnome Software Map)

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 15:33 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> COMMENTS ABOUT GOOGLE RESULTS
> > However, it will be nearly impossible to get Evolution
> > homepage into the top list for a search term like 'Email client'

Interestingly, doing a search for "evolution site:gnome.org" gives 2
distinct results (and many more for subpages of the first one)

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/
http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/evolution.shtml

The latter features the late Ettore at Ximian as contact info... So I'm
requesting a TODO item weeding through these pages. Leaving it "as is"
is not as straightforward as we might have thought.

Greg