Re: gnome app pages (was confusingly Gnome Software Map)

<quote who="Joachim Noreiko">

> wgo/app ---- | projects
> intro, shots | contact, download, roadmap, ideas

Why split? Reaching out to potential GNOME contributors and showing people
the wonder of Free Software is our responsibility. Of course there are going
to be things that are not appropriate for the product page, but that's what
links are for. :-)

Don't design for the user who will never care. Design for the user who you
*want* to care!

So, while I've recommended that we use the Apple pages as inspiration, we do
have different intentions. Apple want to sell you their products. We want to
get users and potential contributors excited about FREEDOM. Treating them as
consumers doesn't do that. We should treat them as potential collaborators
and co-conspirators. ;-)

[ Additionally, it makes no sense at all to split contact and download away
from the product page! :-) ]

- Jeff

      "I don't want the world, I just want your half." - They Might Be
                               Giants, Ana Ng