Re: WGO : GNOME Software Map

<quote who="Eugenia Loli-Queru">

> BTW, is there truly a need to re-invent the wheel and create a new
> software map?

There isn't, and that's hopefully not what we're doing. I don't know why
Claus is interpreting the direction of the discussion that way.

- Jeff

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration